Experience: 3 - 8 years
Highly Preferred: Candidates from FMCG/Retail/F&B
You'll be leading our e-commerce platform. This role is a mix of product marketing and product management. As a company, we are not very fussy on designations and titles but your primary objective is to grow our sales.
You'll be responsible for growing key metrics for user acquisition, retention, and revenues. This would include leading initiatives across multiple paid and organic channels.
You'll be working with multiple team-members and external agencies to accomplish your goals. These include: Customer-success, advertising and branding agencies, social media agencies, operations, logistics, and engineering.
A typical day would require you to wear many hats. Prioritizing tasks, managing deadlines, and effectively balancing short-term projects with long-term strategic initiatives.
Overseeing marketing campaigns, creating a content strategy for SEO, evaluating what deals and offers to run, running all sorts of A/B testing and marketing experiements, setting up marketing automation, figuring out ways to increase AOV and LTV, working with other teams to improve the UX, establishing partnerships, monitoring NPS, and whatever else that needs to get the job done
- Proven expertise with SEO is a must
- Experience managing PPC campaigns across multiple channels such as Facebook and Google. Experience with affiliate marketing.
- Knowledge of the right way to run A/B testing experiments.
- Experience with content marketing
- You should be comfortable working in a very fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Excellent knowledge of various growth channels, strategies, and tools eg: Referral marketing, Email marketing, Automation tools
- A data-driven approach to marketing. Strong familiarity with analytics tools such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, Hotjar, Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for your craft