Experience: 3 - 8 years
Talents should have solid experience working with FMCG Brands, experience selling products on Amazon, Flipkart and other ecommerce channels
CTC: 20 - 52 LPA
- You'll be leading our e-commerce efforts across all marketplaces.
- Revenue numbers across these channels would be your primary KPI.
- You would also be expected to oversee and manage the operational aspects. These include:
- Keeping track of Purchase Orders, Inventory Reconciliation, Inventory Planning, Shipping and QC metrics. We take food-wastage very seriously and hence monitoring inventory levels for recalls is very important to us.
- You'll be working with multiple team-members and external agencies to accomplish your goals.
- These include: Customer-success, advertising and branding agencies, social media agencies, market-intelligence, production and operations, and logistics.
- A typical day would require you to wear many hats. Prioritizing tasks, managing deadlines, and effectively balancing short-term projects with long-term strategic initiatives.
- Overseeing advertising campaigns, tracking our reviews and ratings, evaluating what deals and offers to run, looking at inventory reports and shipping plans, managing relationships with our partners, building automation tools, figuring out ways to increase conversion rate and traffic, tracking the best-seller rankings, mentoring the team, and whatever else that is needed to get the job done
Skills / Experience
- Have managed at least one product which has a bestseller tag on Amazon. Have at least one product with more than one thousand reviews. These two criteria are a must.
- Experience selling products on Amazon, Flipkart, Big Basket, and other e-commerce channels.
- Experience at a VC funded new-age online first brand / D2C consumer brand / Top FMCG company is preferred.
- Deep understanding of A9 and Flipkart ranking, bundling, SEO, traffic, and conversion techniques techniques
- Familiarity with keyword, feedback, advertising tools eg: Helium
- Detailed knowledge of all reports: Inventory, Business, Advertising etc.
- You should be comfortable working in a very fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- A passion for your craft