Exp: 6 - 9 years
CTC: 40 - 50 LPA
- You will be working as part of a cross-functional product team to create elegant solutions to highly complex and intricate business challenges. Responsibilities include:
- Working with the rest of the team to deploy, maintain, and run a highly-available, multi-tenant distributed system
- Automating both the infrastructure creation and the application deployment to that environment.
- Contributing to the design/architecture of the system
- Programming in the core application (ex: instrumenting code with monitoring metrics, setting up traces, shipping and organizing logs) ?
- Ensuring the system performs as intended
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of experience in a SRE/Operations/DevOps role running distributed systems in production.
Must Haves: Linux programming, Linux Administration, AWS, Kubernetes
- Experience with automated provisioning and management of AWS infrastructure and services
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems internals and administration
- Deep experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience automating the software dev/test/deployment lifecycle with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with scaling, monitoring, and troubleshooting actively running systems
- Ability to program in Java, C++, or C#
- Comfortable with configuration management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Other technologies: Fluentd, Key-Val datastores, API management/service meshes, Git, Key management
The following is the skillset that we are looking in this role:
- Dev Ops, Debugging skills, experience in logging and monitoring solutions such as Elastic Search, Kibana, fluentd, logstash, OpenCensus, Prometheus, AWS Cloudwatch/Cloud Metrics, Datadog
- Linux – administration & internals, Networking, Scripting, Debugging skills, LDAP, [Docker, Ansible/Puppet, Security]
- AWS Skills
- Experience in managing messaging middleware infra such as – Kafka (AWS MSK), Rabbit MQ, Active MQ