Experience: 10 - 17 years
Must Haves: Java, Microservices Architecture, Rest API and Agile methodology thorough knowledge and experience, program management, android platform experience
Talents based out of Pune Only
Our Technical Program Managers (TPM) conceptualize, rationalize, and drive multiple simultaneous projects to deliver engineering work across the portfolio in our scrum execution model. In this role, you get to dive as deep as you want into the tech stack, the integration patterns, the organizational capabilities, and the company wide assets that can be leveraged to provide technical solutions to customer problems.
- Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy
- Experience defining and building cloud-native software products as a platform at scale with a deep understanding of those platforms capabilities and underlying technologies.
- Demonstrated experience breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering technical programs in agile delivery models (scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience working on programs to define and build cloud-native software products as a platform at scale
- Enjoys diving deep to understand of the platforms capabilities and underlying technologies.
- Proven track record of data driven decision-making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams
- Can debate the delivery strategy with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers
- Can communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
- Demonstrated experience building relationships, partnering with and influencing dependent teams while commanding the respect of the individuals you work with across the organization
- Huge plus if you have expertise in Payments, IaaS, PaaS, serverless technology, CI/CD, NoSQL databases, microservices APIs, and distributed systems operations in a DevOps model
- BS in engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- Technical program delivery experience including time developing and testing software