Exp: 5 - 7 years
Talents from Delhi NCR Only
- Partner with multiple Product Owners and/or teams to document business needs/requirements and associated processes.
- Participate in strategic planning efforts, providing input based on subject area knowledge.
- Create and document solution(s) of high complexity to meet end user requirements, including documentation of systems specifications.
- Engage with internal teams to understand architecture implications for new project work.
- Engage with business users to understand needs, using domain knowledge to provide recommendations.
- Identify alignments and gaps between end user requirements and system capabilities
- Support multiple projects simultaneously across cross-functional teams.
- Conduct business analysis acceptance testing (BAAT).
- Coordinate with internal teams and customers to launch solutions, ensuring execution of training and communication plans.
- Find the feedback of implemented solutions and analyze the results.
- Contribute in team activities like daily standups, planning meeting, retrospectives and any other discussions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a Technical Product Owner/Business/System Analyst
- Excellent understanding of Agile development and SDLC
- Hands on experience with technical documentation including SRS, BRS, FRS etc.
- Strong Experience in Wireframing and knowledge of tools like Balsamiq.
- Strong knowledge of reporting and Business Intelligence concepts.
- Understanding of Product Owner role in Agile projects
- Practical experience with VCS, JIRA, Confluence, SQL
- Advanced written and spoken English skills
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working as QA/QC Engineer in the past
- Knowledge in testing of mobile apps
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Banking/financial or e-commerce experience