Exp: 8 - 12 years
Key Skills: LAMP, MongoDB, MVC, NodeJs, ReactJs, AWS, Machine Learning, Project Planning, SDLC, Basics of Data Science
B.Tech/B.E, BSc, MBA (optional)
Experience working with Consumer Products, Insurance or Telecoms brands (Mandatory)
The role requires an experienced techno-managerial skill set and excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. The candidate is expected to be expertly skilled at requirements understanding, project scoping, scheduling, and planning, and diligent delivery.
The role also requires a sound working-level understanding of technical topics in the dynamically evolving areas of data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, cloud platforms & SAAS business model. Therefore it will require the candidate to have a growth and learning mindset.
Product Development Responsibilities:
● Develop frameworks, innovative solutions, prototypes for new solutions, help and guide developers in their development when required.
● Develop and deliver stories/tasks related to product release.
● Implement/supervise best practices for Cloud Architecture (AWS).
● Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
● Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
● Develop and enforce best practices for product development, product releases , framework, Cloud Architecture, SDLC and integrations.
● Deliver and maintain existing requisite documentation like requirements document, specifications, API documents and design documents.
● Develop basic Data Science understanding, advanced ML, AI capabilities to support the product.
● Maintain SDLC using JIRA.
● Ensure deliverables are on track, manage development resourcing.
● Deliver successful monthly product releases.
Team Building Responsibilities:
● Constantly motivate and encourage the team to give their best, especially during high pressure times.
● Technical Lead should be flexible enough and be adaptable to the changing and varied work settings.
● In orderto lead the team successfully it is important to set targets and expectations forthe team.
● Team building and hiring of developers, QAs, leads from a technical perspective.
● Preserve a healthy culture within the team where people can reach you for support and guidance.
1. Experience working with Consumer Products, Insurance or Telecoms brands.
2. Proven success in working with US, European or global brands will be highly valued.
3. A track record of working with a SaaS product team, either in a start up or scale up business.
4. Growth and learning mindset with an ability to inspire fellow team members.
5. Should be comfortable with work situations where they're asked to bring structure and clear organization to the work.
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
7. Development experience in AI and ML on technologies using Python, Apache Spark, Tensorflow will be highly valued.
8. Using infrastructure composed of Hadoop and large public cloud components such as AWS/Azure/GCP will be highly valued.
9. Strong development experience in LAMP or LEMP stack.
10. Strong development experience in one or more Databases like MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, CouchDB, Casandra.
12. Sufficient technical skills in areas such as data science and machine learning, so that the candidate can get into the details where required, in areas such as use case qualification, skill-task matching, solution architecture.
13. Scrum Master with Strong Agile Development & Maintenance experience and Project Planning / Project Management.
14. Good People Management and Conflict Management