Exp: 4 - 6 years
CTC: 18 - 36 LPA
● Build new features using web technologies and frameworks.
● Integrate features and improvements that can support our large-and-growing SAAS product.
● Take initiative and contribute to technical solutions, R&D.
● Contribute to internal tools/processes that help us manage the product and QA cycle.
● Perform Unit testing.
● Actively participate in client deployments.
● Adhere to milestones assigned.
● Must require solid programming proficiency with Core PHP and one or more MVC frameworks like Symfony, Codeigniter, CakePHP, Laravel etc.
● Strong knowledge of OOPS and how to apply it in application code is a must.
● Must require experience in relational databases, creating MySQL queries(both simple and complex), query optimization.
● Exposure to designing and building APIs (REST/HTTP/Soap) highly preferred.
● Exposure to technologies like Elasticsearch, Redis, Solr, Memcache highly preferred.
● Good to have exposure to bash/shell scripting & Cron jobs in Linux.
● Understanding of product development environments and methodologies like Agile highly preferred.
● Minimum 4 years of experience developing web applications and deep understanding of modern PHP standards.
● Candidates who have worked on SaaS products (especially for marketing) will be preferred.
● Candidates should have startup/mid size company experience and are willing to work with a small size company.
● Candidates must love to code, and must possess thorough knowledge of web technologies.
● Motivated and ambitious to learn new technologies, grow as a leaderin quick time.
● Very good communication skills - must be able to explain work and provide answers in English