Exp: 4 - 7 years
CTC: 20 - 40 LPA
Key Skills: API Testing, Python, Automation testing, Backend
- Automate test plans for APIs, User Interface and Other software components in Hevo’s entire technology stack.
- Use Java/ Python to build scalable automation use cases/tools.
- Able to work independently and with the team to deliver test plans and test cases successfully.
- Work consistently with a thorough, thoughtful, data-driven approach and incorporates best practices.
- Write automated tests that are maintainable and reusable.
- Constructively identify problems and propose solutions, taking on projects that identify and mitigate risk while measuring software quality.
- Establish good working relationships with team members and peers working on related software.
- Participation in design and code inspections.
- Ability to analyze automation frameworks suitable for projects
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation.
- Analyze test logs; create test reports, co-ordinate with stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree from a tier 1 or tier 2 institution with 4+ years’ experience working in QA, developing automation testing for enterprise products.
- Proven coding skills in Python on Unix/Linux platforms
- Experience with REST or SOAP APIs and a history of working with API based applications
- Experience writing or enhancing test harness/ framework is desired.
- Strong understanding of databases.
B.Tech/BE from a Tier 1/2 institution only