Exp: 3 - 5 years
CTC: 8 - 15 LPA
Should have prior experience in Coding/ Technical Development before getting into a BA (Business Analyst) role
The Business Analyst position will act as a bridge between the Engineering team and the Customer needs and will play an instrumental role in implementing tech specs into scalable technical solutions.
- Create detailed PRDs (Product Requirements Document) - outline product's features, functionalities, and behaviour
- Work closely with various stakeholders and cross-functional teams to Identify potential product ideas/improvements based on customer needs and feedback; and prioritize them to meet the business needs
- Requirements analysis and effort estimations – analyse business needs and clearly write detailed business requirements, user stories and functional solutions. Clearly write down
- Assist in building and managing all communication related to the product – sales collaterals, support communication for customers regarding upcoming downtimes, future roadmap, training plans or materials, user manual etc
- Conducting regular meetings and presentations (with cross-functional teams) to share ideas and findings.
- Support the Test managers in the review of test artefacts like test plan, test scenarios, test cases and data. Signoff the final product after UAT.
- Act as an SME for the product – support Sales, Account Management, Activation, as and when needed
Highly Preferred: Talents from Startups
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, verbal and written) - ability to comprehend and translate vague requirements into clear, detailed documentation.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Eye for detail, Diligent.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Farsightedness – can think beyond the present and immediate future.
- Solid understanding of technology. Preferably past experience working as an engineer.
- Experience with Agile techniques such as specification by example, story map creation, User Stories, activity diagramming, block diagrams, flow charts, process flows, use cases, user story creation and functional specifications.