Exp: 4 - 7 years
CTC: 10 - 20 LPA
B.E / B.Tech or M. Tech
This is for you, if you:
- Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
- Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you haven’t found a solution.
- Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
- Have hands on experience and expertise on the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
- Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
- Know how to have fun and smile often
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- Extensive hands on Experience in ASP.Net with C#.net, MVC 5.
- Webservices and WCF development experience.
- Hands on experience of working with large data including data handling and manipulation techniques.
- MS SQL 2008 R2 / 2012 Development knowledge is a MUST (Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Indexes, etc.)
- Knowledge of deploying web based applications on IIS Server is required..
- Has good understanding of different data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Knows how to implement caching and various levels.
- Understands distributed computing techniques, event based architectures, message brokers, etc.
What will you do
- Review Project Requirements and analyze Feasibility & Approach.
- Prototyping solutions and taking on development projects as appropriate.
- Tackling complex tech challenges and building a new product from scratch.
- Developing new modules, enhancements to existing modules, bug fixes to existing modules, performance enhancements, and other internal development tasks.