Exp: 2 - 5 years
Talents from Product Dev/Internet firms Only
Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 supporting responsive design
Solid understanding of web technologies; HTTP, REST, OAuth, and asynchronous programming.
This role is super exciting and brand new, so if you are looking for an opportunity to implement great user interfaces using cutting edge technologies to solve some challenging business problems using your technical expertise, then this could be the role you’ve been waiting for!
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of the challenges of client-side applications
- Strong command of web standards, progressive enhancement and cross-browser compatibility
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Strong logic programming ability
- Experience with SVN or a similar version control system
- A strong attention to detail
- Understanding of client-side performance and how to improve it
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud computing environments.
- Experience with building RESTful web services
- Strong in data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Experience with Java/Python/C/C++