Exp: 5 - 12 years
Talents from eComm/Internet/Product Firms
Should be based out of Bangalore
Track record of successfully building and scaling all aspects of highly-available SaaS operations including: deep knowledge of infrastructure, global availability, 24x7 support, compliance, and site reliability practices.
- Should have proven experience in defining DevOps strategy and best practices for digital platforms
- Someone who lives and breathes DevOps culture and truly understands what value a mature DevOps implementation brings to a business
- Should have knowledge of DevOps best practices and the full software development life cycle, including source control management, build processes, CI/CD, and installation
- Strong team building and mentoring skills and proven experience in this area
- Must have worked on automating everything while taking advantage of Pipelines/Infrastructure-as-Code ensuring continuous improvements around Release Cycles
- Familiarity with building/deploying Microservices applications and Serverless solutions
- Experience with containerized solutions using Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS is highly desirable
- Experience in securing production environments and establishing security best practices for DevOps implementations
- Experience with GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket, JENKINS, SONAR, NEXUS, Ansible, JIRA, VPC Peering, Monitoring Tools/Solutions
- Platform Architecture Design - Understanding the end to end Infrastructure for DevOps and configuring highly available application written in Java and Database architectures.
- Experience recommending new technology and processes that will improve customer service, reduce costs and/or provide a competitive advantage.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; proven ability to work effectively with technical contributors, management and executive leadership.