Exp: 8 - 13 years
CTC: 60 - 70 LPA
Must Haves: Java 8 / Python Development
Expertise in Data Engineering, Spring Boot, Knowledge of Machine Learning, Stream Data Processing, Batch Data processing, Kappa Architecture, Enterprise Applications
Talents from Financial Services background Only
The Team Our software engineers are responsible for designing and implementing proprietary systems and tools that drive the quantitative strategy research and implementation that powers our Brand
What You Will Bring
• Software development, maintenance, and support of the firm’s trading analytics systems
• Collaborate with internal development teams for trading requirements and delivery of solutions.
• Participate in global calls and engage in engineering affairs to stay attuned and aligned to general development initiatives and technology strategy.
Who You Are
• BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent field from top schools
• 10+ years of software development experience, preferably in front office trading area
• Experience with complex projects through the software development lifecycle
• Experience working and collaborating with global and distributed geographic teams
• Outstanding coding, debugging, and analytical skills. Strong focus on testing and test automation.
• Strong knowledge of object oriented techniques and programming principles
• Strong knowledge of contemporary technology solutions
• Strong experience on Java 8/C++, Python
• Experience in and knowledge of a broad spectrum of technologies is required – Scala, Hadoop ecosystem, Big data and Cloud technologies
• Strong knowledge of workflow platform using services, messaging, and graph-based dependency awareness
• Experience with automated testing frameworks is a plus
• Business knowledge of financial instruments, market microstructure, trade lifecycle, risk identification and mitigation is a plus.