Exp: 2 - 7 years
CTC: 10 - 38 LPA
Talents from Product Dev/eComms Only
The responsibilities would include:
-Defining the B2C product roadmap and delivery of the same through cross-functional execution.
-Product definition in terms of workflows, feature definition, funnel optimization and conversion rate improvements across Web and Apps.
-Work closely with horizontal product managers (CRM, Payments, SEO & others) to provide market insights and drive execution of market-specific features.
Skills & Competencies required:
- Proficient in Product Development (writing user stories, product specs), PDLC and Product Management (driving
usage, optimization, etc.) on both Web and Apps. This is a highly mobile-focused role and prior experience in driving mobile products in preferred.
- Experience in running rigorous A/B tests across desktop, mobile web and apps
-Strong data analysis capabilities and experience with Web and App analytics tools, heatmap tools like Google
Analytics, Hotjar, Mixpanel, etc. Working knowledge of basic statistics and SQL
- Business acumen to appreciate how all aspects of business come together and understanding levers for business growth and profitability
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working on an MVP mode with fast iterations
Ideal candidate profile:
- Engineer with Software Development experience + MBA, preferably both from Tier 1 institutes
- Hands-on product management experience of 3-4 years in B2C internet businesses
- Experience of working on Apps and E-commerce would be an added advantage