Exp: 4 - 8 years
CTC: 22 - 30 LPA
Talents from eComm/Product Dev Firms Only
Tech stack :
ELK Stack knowledge is important
You’ll manage and lead a team of 5-10 engineers. You’ll work closely with Product Managers, Product designers and with your team consisting of Frontend, Backend, Full Stack and QA Engineers as well as other engineering teams to drive the Engineering roadmap for your team.
- Making sure that we keep delivering a great product on time and with quality.
- Coming up the technical architecture and technology choices for the new product features.
- Growing and developing a team of talented engineering around individual ownership and impact. Providing strong technical feedback to your team through code reviews and technical design reviews.
- Set direction for the team. Thoughtfully anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges and come up with plans to handle them.
- Ensure that your team delivers to the technical and product strategy by working closely with the Product team.
- Excellent leadership skills. 1+ years of experience managing an engineering team of at least 3 engineer
- 5+ years of experience as a web developer. Understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Good knowledge of web development ecosystem (React.js, Vue.js, Laravel, PHP, Python)
- Good understanding of relational databases and the concerned scaling challenges
- Understanding of ELK stack.
- Knowledge about Agile workflows and their implementation
- Experience with hiring web engineers and QA engineers
- Bonus points if you’ve experience working with a high traffic web application