Experience: 7 - 10 years
Candidates from Media/Entertainment/eCommerce/FMCG Only
- Lead advertising - working directly with business, marketing, brand and category teams on business problems and marketing initiatives
- Planning and implementing content strategy and execution across mediums - social, video, blog and partner distribution channels
- Lead creative ideation and execution across online and offline consumer touchpoints - including, website, app and retail stores. In addition, you will lead creative efforts across all our marketing channels - including Print, Billboards, Digital Ads, Social Media, Newsletters
- Manage and hold the digital Visual Merchandising team to create lifestyle-worthy product and merchandise images
- A good understanding of of UI UX to help contribute to the front-end design on our Web and App presence
- Play a major part in pushing the creative envelope to deliver the 'wow' factor in our creative work
- Translate content strategy into quantifiable goals and execute the same by conceptualizing and building timely and credible content to achieve business metrics on acquisition, traffic, engagement, retention, conversion etc. across online and offline channels
- The ability to be a 'good conceptual thinker' with the ability to lead a creative pitch and sell in the 'big idea'
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Knowledge of Sketch app, Adobe XD, and motion graphics, and basic skills in animation are a definite plus.
- Prior experience and interest in video content creation and editing if highly preferred
- Has creative vision and ability to inspire others. Should be able to present and advocate his/her creative ideas
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other analytics tools
- Must Have Minimum 7+ years experience producing TV, web and social media content