Experience: 10 - 18 years
Skills:- Java/Ruby/Node.JS. Microservices, Technical Architecture, Team Management, Java and Engineering Management
Candidates from B2C IT Product Firms Only (Internet/Online/eComms)
Minimum 5 Years of experience in B2C startups
The VP - Engineer will be leading, building and operating exciting products with a passionate team. We are looking for someone who has developed and deployed software with a strong focus on end user experience The ideal candidate will have a track record of building and delivering solutions with delightful consumer experiences, combined with ease of implementation/reliability
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end.
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies.
- Lead a culture of innovation and experimentation, support full software development lifecycle that incorporates the best of technology approaches and delivery methodologies.
- Leverage your technical depth as a former developer and architect to push your team towards a high standard of technical excellence, and achieve the organization's quality bar.
- Define objectives and track results for team members in a supportive, motivating, and fact-driven way. Proactively identify and resolve issues relating to people, product, tech, and proces